Ayurvedic Apprenticeship with Anne McIntyre
Anne is offering a unique opportunity of studying with her for a series of 4 two day workshops each year devised for herb lovers, students and practitioners alike. She will introduce you to the basic and yet inspiring concepts of Ayurveda and relate these to an understanding of yourselves and others as well as to the use of herbs, Western and Ayurvedic.
The course will be held at Anne’s home in the Cotswolds, where she has a beautiful herb garden with over 150 medicinal plants, laid out in a spiral that represents a journey through a woman’s life expressed through herbs.
2022 Apprenticeship Dates
- To establish a thorough understanding of the principles of Ayurveda.
- To connect with the herbs which surround us, as well as those used traditionally within the Ayurvedic tradition.
- To discuss their pranic qualities and how they can be used from both Western and Eastern perspectives for a range of different health issues.
- To read the detailed monographs of a variety of these herbs.
- To guide you to a deeper understanding of yourself and your individual health patterns.
- To introduce a comprehensive system of preventative and remedial healthcare for you and your family.
- To provide a complementary course for students considering or enrolled in the Living Wisdom course.
- To provide yoga students and teachers with a complement to their classes and practices.
Structure and Study Requirements
The apprenticeship runs over four weekends or sets of weekdays between March and October each year. The course will consist of written material as well as 4 practical workshops during which we will cover in some detail the incredible body of wisdom that Ayurveda offers, with its complete path of healing that can enhance our lives in profound and lasting ways.
It also includes a delicious vegetarian lunch and refreshments on both days.
There is an option to continue study into Years 2 to further your knowledge.
Price for all four workshops : £750 early bird offer if booked before November 30th 2020 – £795 if booked after November 30th 2020.
Please note that bookings for this course will redirect to Anne McIntyre’s website where you will have the option of choosing Year 1 or Year 2.
On Completion of Ayurvedic Apprenticeship
On completion of Year 1 you will qualify for Year 2 (optional).
On completion of each year’s study you will be able to print out a certificate and will receive CPD points.
NB This course is not intended to prepare you to treat patients.